Annually, we participate in community service projects with the following groups:
- Angel Band – Domestic and Sexual Violence Survivors, 2016
- Beauty Bash – Children who have cancer, 2016
- Rainbows for Kids, 2007-2017
- Health Fairs and Wellness Outreach Events
- Numerous cancer and pain patient outreach programs.
Community Service – Donations are made annually to various organizations, including:
- American Heart Association
- Loaves and Fishes – food bank and women’s shelter
- American Red Cross
- Healing Action – support those affected by Domestic Violence
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- St. Jude Cancer Research for children
- American Cancer Society
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Giving back to the Community, through our donations of massage services and tip money, allows A Gathering Place to support others in need. We educate about giving back to Community through touch, wellness education, and sharing our financial abundance so others may benefit. Love in Action! Caring through Touch! Healing and Compassion for All! Learn more about our commitment to Community and who we are networked with on our Community Connectedness page.
Enjoy exploring more about our Center. You will find warmth in our students and staff. Learn more about our: Massage Therapy Programs for students and learn about our caring staff of Professional Massage Therapists:
We touch each others’ lives as we grow in exploration of wholeness in body, mind and spirit.